Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Help Out with a Butt Video

Sunday, I mentioned that if you send me a video of your own, I'd post it on FixMyBrothersButt.com. Today, I'm taking that idea to the next level and announcing an effort to get lots of videos added to help promote Fix My Brothers Butt! It's an easy and free way to help get by brother's butt fixed, and I'd be infinitely appreciative of anyone who wants to contribute.

I'm leaving the content of the video wide open. It can be about this website, about fixing my brother's butt, about butts in general, or not about butts at all. All I ask is that you try to keep it relatively clean.

If you'd like to help out in this way, post your video online and either send me an e-mail with a link to it or post it as a response to one of the videos in the fixmybrothersbutt YouTube channel. You'll see it appear in the Butt Friends section of the Butt Videos page within a couple of days.

In fact, there are already a couple of videos there, including this newly-added gem performed by another of my friends' kids. Sadly, I haven't gotten any of their parents to join in yet, the wusses. That's right, I'm talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment