Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Will Do Embarrassing Things For Donations

Yes, my antics at this time appear to have no end.  I am making an official announcement here: I will do embarrassing (or even non-embarrassing things) for money.

I have made such offers in the past.  A friend of mine complained that he didn't like the progress thermometer on this website.  I offered to change it in return for a donation.  This offer is still open.  Later on I told another friend on Facebook that I'd draw a butt on my forehead for a donation.  This didn't happen either.  Then last weekend, I offered to sharpie a butt on my arm for a pledge to the Ride for the Cure for My Brother's Butt, or my forehead for a 50 cent pledge.  Finally someone took me up on it!  This was the result:


See?  I will do things for donations!  And I'll do even more too.  There are few places I won't stride for a hefty enough donation, so be creative!  Think up something stupid for me to do, send me an e-mail or post it on Facebook, and we'll see what we can work out.

Busting my butt so my brother can unbust his!

No comments:

Post a Comment