Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Ways to Spread the Word!

There are now several easy and free ways to help out Fix My Bother's Butt! Today, I've modified the website to include several links you can use to share the site with your friends as well as complete strangers.

I've discovered that one of the biggest challenges in launching a big donation campaign like this is the difficulty in getting the word out about it. I know that a lot of people out there would be amused enough by the concept of Fix My Brother's Butt to contribute to the effort, but getting the word to them isn't easy.

To that end, I've created these new e-mail and social bookmarking links. On the right side of the page underneath the donate buttons, you'll find ten direct links to places you can use to spread the word, and more are coming. Please take a few seconds to help get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment