Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time to kick it up a notch!

I have slightly unfortunate news. In the 48 hours since I started Fix My Brother's Butt, not a single Butt Fund donation has come through. The $10 that it displays now is the amount that I threw in to make sure the donations are working at all.

While disappointing, it's also not that surprising. Money is tight these days for everyone, and not a whole lot of people know about Fix My Brother's Butt. At least not yet.

I anticipated this possibility, and I planned for it. In short, it's time to kick it up a notch! This weekend, I will create a crazy YouTube video to try and spread Fix My Brother's Butt far and wide! I have a few other surprises up my sleeve as well.

There are things you as well! Take a moment out of your day to tell someone else about Fix My Brother's Butt. Follow the fixmybrothersb twitter feed or friend Fix My Brother's Butt on Facebook. Post links to forums or whatnot. And even if you do nothing else, keep following the website. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment