Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photos and Pledges

We here at FixMyBrothersButt.com have been busy!  (By we I mean I, and by busy I mean slightly less lazy.)  In the past week two major additions have been added to the website.  Here they are in no particular order:

Pledges!  I am now accepting pledges of funds per mile of distance I travel on the Ride for the Cure for My Brother's Butt!  Click that link to find a super-easy form you can use to pledge any amount.  Even as little as a nickel helps my brother's butt out a lot!

The Photography Store!  Fix My Brother's Butt has now become the only online supplier of Alex's photography!  An entire third of the purchase price for this amazing artwork goes toward getting his butt fixed, so now you can help my brother out and decorate your walls at the same time.

Keep watching, because I have many more plans to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment