Navigation Bar

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ride for the Butt Cure!

I am announcing the Ride for the Cure for My Brother's Butt! On September 18, I'm going to ride to the coast and back wearing a giant pair of stuffed underwear, and I need you to sponsor my miles!  I also intend to wear a shirt with this finely-crafted logo:


Sponsorships run $5 for every mile I ride, and you can sponsor as many or as few miles as you wish. Not only that, but if you buy sponsorships, you get all the regular FixMyBrothersButt prizes that you would get for donating the same amount! And everything given for the sponsorships will go directly into the butt fund.

While I am not necessarily looking for others to go on the trip with me, my friend Nick has already generously said he will.  See the Butt Ride website for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment